Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

So far I have to say it has been great! Tomorrow (Friday) at 6:30 PM there is a tentative get together at my South Miami Coral Gables Elks Lodge for drinks. I want friends to meet my father in law bascially because this man is awesome and I love the heck out of him so I want to shore.

Since dad has been here we have had a nice time. On Friday I am "hoping" to get in touch with my BFF Janis and ask her about the Outpost. We would like to take dad there for a different trip. I would like it to be impressive so I am hoping my BFF who is on the board of directors can "hook us up."

Now my friends I hope you all are having a nice holiday. The week has been for me emotionally full of ups and downs. When I am/was in the down I do have techniques to improve my mood but my friends I am ready to admit that Monday was a "super blue day" yes this means Monday was so blue my mediation did not help but I am happy to report all is good now! Not sure why I was just feeling like I was so not worthy. Lucky for me all is good now.

Please have a great holiday and stop for a moment and look around and say "Thank you"

No comments: