Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mother Nature you are so cool - cool yeah!

Yeah the title states it all, it is darn right cold! Ok get this 53 and in some areas upper 40's! But wait there is MORE the high today 69! Yeah I know gotta love it! And I do!

Ok so last night DWTS Cody was sent home. He was a cute young man but I guess it is time for the grown ups to play hard ball. They are down to the final 3! I am not sure but I think the show ends sometime next week. I will stand by what I said before that Brooke will win it but I hope it comes down to Lance and Brooke against each other.

I went to my local Moose lodge last night and in the meeting we actually sat and planned the children's Christmas Party. Normally these girls wait till the last minute so it was nice to see things being planned. Now time to get toy donations and shop for the babies. Yeah we even have Santa - Santa's name is Bubba. Yes you read right Bubba.

I am still in the hunt for the perfect item(s) and shelf to start my Sacred Space I am finding though that my bedroom is what I feel as my sacred space. No not just a spot but like 90% of the bedroom. So maybe I should make the whole bedroom my Sacred Space?

Stay Tune...

Todays Quote

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around."

Leo Buscaglia

No comments: