Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday is today

I know it has been a little while since my posting and it may be a little while longer. Dad comes to town today and I am so very thrilled about it! I plan on making his stay enjoyable and with him comes Sarge the cutiest sweetest dog you have ever met. He barks but thats only if you don't talk to him because he likes people to talk to him so once you talk and pet him he is well like a kitty cat? Oh no did I say that? Ok like a puppy dog. Now my 2 cats Paradise and Max have no idea that their happy existence is once again going to be changed. The cats do not like each other but they have one thing in common they surely do not like dogs. Paradise seems to handle it well. She goes to a corner spot and sleeps there and is like look dog you stay away from me I stay away from you. Max oh my sweet Max he tends to not do the quiet sit down and wait because eventually the dog will leave bit. Instead he hisses and moans which just makes Sarge that much more excited and decides he wants to chase Max. Yeah it's fun my poor baby.



So over the weekend I went to see Twilight and wow it was pretty cool. For the most part it stayed with the book except they added some stuff and well changed some stuff. Some portions I would of liked to see it played out instead they chose to by pass it and there was a significant piece of information at the end they did not go into and I wish they would of. It had to do with Alice and her background. I can understand why they did not because they did not address it in the beginning so it would of looked weird if they did in the end. But thats just my opinion.





I also finished New Moon! It was interesting. I saw interesting because I found myself wishing to go more into the Cullens family and yeah Edward. Instead Stephanie Meyer focused more on Jacob and his background. Edward does make an appearance but mainly at the end. I just started Eclipse. No opinion just yet I am only on Chapter 3 or is it 4? You get the picture too early to tell yet.



Last night was Part one of the DWTS Finale. It was pretty good. Brooke shined again. She is good that is for sure. Lance I think did "ok". I thought he could of done better and Warren is fun to watch and I am amazed at how light on his feet he is. I still believe Brooke will win it her free style dance was amazing.

I hope everyone has a truly magical Holiday. Lets me thankful for the loved ones we have near by us. Loved ones do not necessarily have to be family members but friends too. I am blessed to have both nearby. If you have a nice full dinner table be happy and thankful for the blessing. Look up to sky and thank your lucky stars.



Todays quote



"The greatest degree of inner tranquility comes from the development of love and compassion. The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater is our own sense of well-being."

Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama

1 comment:

Suzie Ridler said...

I am so glad to hear that you liked Twilight, I am hopefully seeing it this weekend. And that you liked New Moon! I'm like 25th in line for that one at the library.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, so glad the cleansing and fortifications posts helped and have a great time with that dog, he sounds priceless!