Sunday, November 2, 2008

I tried..

Well I so tried to start Nov 1st blogging but what can I say the day started on a weekend. I won't beat myself up on the head.

Alright the rounds of Elk Lodges is done. Friday Night began with dinner at South Miami Coral Gables Elks Lodge - Steak Dinner all I can is YUM. Large steaks on the BBQ grill to order with a salad, and dessert for $12 - only in America folks only in America. Hung out with some really nice friends. I enjoy those nights all sitting around this big table laughing and just talking about anything and everything.

Then 3 of us headed towards Miami Lodge 948 for their Halloween Party. Pretty scary site(s). There should be a law in regards to people over 90 wearing low revealing outfits. Thats just so wrong. But the event was fun and they got a large crowd as usual.

But wait there is more. Then I stopped off at my local Moose Lodge for a night cap on my way home. One of the ladies had asked me to stop by for their Halloween party and I told her I would do it on my way home. You know there is only so much a girl can travel. Stayed there for alittle but spoke to some nice people and then I was off to my safe haven of home sweet home.

Now Saturday oh yes Saturday was nice too. Got all dressed up fancy style and went to the Charity Ball. The dinner was prime rib and cheesecake for dessert. Some over priced silent auction items that I wish I could afford. No bargain there thats for sure. We had a table of the funest yes I said fun-est friends. It was a total riot. We laughed and sang and pretty much had a great time. Then it was time to go home - yee pee! I came home and wait till you hear what I did I finished Twilight!!! Yes thats right I sure did! I had to I was reading it in the afternoon and it was at this climax high energy point and then I had to go to the charity ball- arg...I kept thinking I really want to finish it tonight. SO I did. SO there.

Oh wait you may think the round is over no of course NOT. This morning we went back to Miami Lodge for Brunch with Jeff, Janis, and Glen - the same gang we saw last evening. Oh you know we are all Elks all the time. Now I think I may be Elk-free until Wednesday? I don't know who knows we shall see.

Ok so tonight is Desperate Housewives and I can't wait. I am convinced Edi's husband is the father/husband of the little boy and lady Mike accidently killed in the car accident. He has a wicked side well more then wicked down right evil. I think Brothers and Sisters is after that usually around that time I start yawning and miss portions of it so hopefully I won't miss anything today.

Stay tune..

No comments: