Monday, November 17, 2008

So cold I love it

OMG another cold morning! YES it is cold and I so love it! How cold? Well hold your trousers it is a cool 57 degrees. Yeah that's right down right cold. The wind blowing make it feel like 53 degrees which to me is - perfect thank you Mother Nature! Word on the weather news say it may last a few days. One can only pray it does.

In other news Desperate Housewives was just so freaking good. A few things need answering and I still cannot get over Lynette's son because well I just think they got the wrong actor for that part. But that is just me. I am not sure I am on this whole teenager falling in love with an older woman who loves him back gets pregnant and then gets beat up by her current husband. Yeah try to piece all of that together. Oh yes lets not forget the older woman is the teenager's best friend's mom.

I am still reading New Moon and it is now starting to get more action oriented. I think I like Twilight better but I really need to finish it and decide which I prefer. I do like the saga. I cheated (a little) I went to the official website for Stephanie Meyer and read some scoop on the book, and this one so I sort of know of stuff that will happen. Not all because some of them I have questions on how did that happen but that's what reading the story is all about. Just wet my beak and get me going.

Tonight is DWTS - can't wait. One couple will be gone this week who will it be?

Stay Tune...

Oh yes

Quote for today

"Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them -- every day begin the task anew."

Saint Francis de Sales

No comments: