Monday, November 10, 2008

Manic Monday

It sure is a Manic Monday. Ah gotta love it the rush of getting to work and as soon as you sit down boom first phone call. Ok hello it is 7:20 AM do people not believe in have coffee or tea first? Oh and it just got better from there.

The end of the day is approaching oh but there will still be work to do. One must continue the task at hand.

The weekend was good 2 Elk Lodges and 1 Moose Lodge all for the greater good. Nice friends good music and some laughter along the way.

Desperate Housewives is getting pretty sinfully good! I do not know if I like that old lady or not. At first it was no but now I am like oh maybe but I am not convinced that is for sure. Next week they showed fired and mayhem oh I just love those dramas.

Speaking of drama tonight is DWTS yes these remaining stars will be dancing 2 dances which means in under a week they had to learn 2 dances. No Susan will not be there sadly but she will be missed...ok if only by me.

What else may happen?

Stay tune

No comments: