Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Change has begun

Well it is official true change has arrived in America. It is truly nice to be part of history. Think about it this will go down in the history books. Yes as tomorrow comes there will ups and downs but together as a nation we must stand strong and be supportive.

It's amazing that today as Day 4 just ended that one of the Soul Coaching exercises was to "Change your language." I think this is what we all need to think about. Instead of saying I am pissed off change the language to I am a tad cranky. So as day 5 begins lets let Fresh invigorating energy fill our lives!

In other fun news DWTS results is tonight. Not sure who will go I just hope Susan is not leaving just yet. Ok the reality is she is not the best dancer I know this but come on this is Susan Lucci aka Erica Kane. Soap lovers unite!

Ok so tomorrow night is Grey's Anatomy and I still cannot find a logical reason for the character George? Like what is his purpose there? He looks like a lost little boy only he is a doctor???? I am undecided on Lexie but for now she can stay. I heard they are getting rid of the lesbian character Dr Hahn - I did not care too much for her anyway she did not seem to have "feelings" and I like characters that have feelings rather then harsh words. Tomorrow's episode will have The Chief announce to the residents that a solo surgery will be awarded, and the news sends them into a competitive frenzy. Frenzy? No not these doctors. They are never in a frenzy.

Stay tuned

No comments: