Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday

It is a beautiful slightly windy morning. The temperature is 71 degrees and its expected to reach a high of 80 for some that is actually cool. I said for some but it is better then 90. The day is looking like it will be a normal day normal meaning nothing out of the ordinary should happen. With that said lets see how the day goes....nothing is ever what it seems.

Did you see DWTS last night? It was pretty cool. Each couple had to do 2 dances and on the 2nd dance the Star had to do a solo dance of at least 15 seconds. This meant dancing for at least 15 seconds with no pretty partner to make them look good. I think they did pretty darn good. Yes some did better then others but they all did pretty good. Ok I said this in the beginning and I will say it again Brooke is going to win this whole thing. They keep giving her 10's and honestly she deserves them. I found something not totally fair. Brooke is really so good that she is being placed on the same level as the professional dancers so the judges or mainly one (Len) is judging her on a different level. Is that fair? I am not sure. It means she is going to have to work that much harder then the others because they are going to be more critical in judging her. I am not sure that is a good thing. I think its a compliment but these dancers are professionals and how can you really judge someone who has only been doing it for like 2 months on a professional level? Regardless this chick is good and will win.

Ok so since Susan Lucci is gone I was thinking who am I rooting for? No it is not Brooke I already know she is going to win it. I think I am going for Lance Bass. Yes the boy band singer. Come on he is such a cutie. He has that cute little boy grin and he is trying so very hard. I like him he has a good aura about him. So thats my go go go guy right now GO LANCE!

I also managed to watch some of Hereos and this show is a never ending - HUH? But I like it because just when you think it is going in one direction they throw something at you and change it. I use to totally dislike Sylis but I find myself feeling sorry for him and kind of hoping he will find hope. Ok and how freaky was it to see that guy in the dessert with his head cut off like that? Hello if he could paint the future like he has been could he not had seen his own beheading? Poor Hiro having to see that and his side kick just standing there go huh huh huh. Ok it still amazes me how this sidekick with no powers is still alive.

One thing I liked was at the end they had a special trailer of Twilight which opens Nov 21 and I cannot wait to see the movie.

Peace and Love to all and hope water week is bringing in refreshing clear views and positive outlook!

No comments: