Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday

Oh Friday you finally got here and I am so happy you are here! I wish I could work from home on Fridays heck I wish I could work from home every day...ok maybe not everyday just every other day.

I am not my usual high energy self today I feel sort of - off balanced so the plan is today to listen to Music that will align my chakras and internally work on balancing myself. Hopefully by tonight it will be fine and I have no doubt it will be fine. Oh speaking of tonight yes the visit of my favorite Elks Lodge in South Miami. Yup tonight is Greek night and I for one am looking forward to it.

Oh but this isn't the only Elks Lodge I will be visiting this weekend save me now I have a meeting at Miami Lodge tomorrow afternoon. Yes that is the end of Elk Lodge visits because once I leave Miami Lodge I will most likely head to the Moose Lodge for some ceremony there. Once all that is done I think I will hide and just visualize being the wind again.

Ok this is all I have for now..

Stay Tune..

Today's Quote

When someone asked the Zen poet Thich Nhat Hanh what we need to do to save the world, he answered:

"What we most need to do is to hear within us the sound of the Earth crying."

No comments: