Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday is here!

It's a great Friday. Yesterday I took a day off work and I am doing the same today. My original plans were to go to Orlando for an Elks convention but I changed my mind once I saw the agenda. So many things so many "repeats been there done that." So it just seemed like a waste of money.

It was nice yesterday my son Nick and I went to lunch at Applebee's and it was rather nice. Then the rest of the day was just relaxing and doing not much of anything. In the evening Paul and I went to Tony Roma's for a couple drinks. That too was nice I like that place too.

Today will be a nice reflecting day and then I need to get a hold of the lady I asked to prepare Friday Night Dinner for the Lodge tonight. Word has it she has no car and when I asked her if she needed me she said "I don't know maybe." She has not called me and I misplaced her number - OK its not misplaced it's in the office and I am off today. But I do have a number to her best friend so I will do the connect a friend bit. I am looking forward to it we needed the help and this lady needed the money so its a win win situation.

The spiritual journey continues. Visualizations are helping and I am so much closer to actually starting the book. I don't have a plat but I am thinking if I just start it then it will come! I am getting closer to that so I think the guides are helping me.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

I'm happy to hear that you are continuing the visualizations, they help so much. So does Twilight coming out next week, I can hardly wait!

I had a scary, absolutely terrifying dream about vampires last night. I can't wait for the movie!

Peaceole said...

I can't wait either! The follow up New Moon is interesting. Although it does not have a lot of Edward in it so far I am like half way thru it but this chic is worse then Lois Lane! LOL