Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Moments this morning

Ok my friend Angela predicted Maurice would be the next star gone from the DWTS show and she was right. It is kind of hard from here on end because they are all doing really well except for Brooke Burke who is well "at a professional level."

Last night was really nice. Prior to the show I did some meditating and visualization exercises and did you just ever have one of those nights where you just rested and slept like a baby so sound and peaceful? Yeah that was me. I also continued the New Moon by Stephenie Meyer saga. I have said it before and I will say it again the character Bella is just weird for being a teenager but honestly if she was normal would I be reading the 2nd installment of the book? Here is what the press release is on the book and honestly the description is pretty accurate:

I FELT LIKE I WAS TRAPPED IN ONE OF THOSE TERRIFYING NIGHTMARES…For Bella Swan, there is one thing more important than life itself: Edward Cullen. But being in love with a vampire is even more dangerous than Bella ever could have imagined. Edward has already rescued Bella from the clutches of one evil vampire, but now, as their daring relationship threatens all that is near and dear to them, they realize their troubles may be just beginning. . . .

Stephenie Meyer delivers another irresistible combination of romance and suspense with a supernatural spin. Passionate, riveting, and full of surprising twists and turns, this vampire love saga is well on its way to literary immortality.

I highly recommend it if you are looking for a super good mystery thrilling type novel to read. I have to thank my BFF Chonga Janis for hooking me up with this book it's pretty cool.

For those of us on water week the night began with some light rain and it continued this morning washing away all the debris and leaving room for nice clean cleansing. There was a nice breeze in the morning air and it was rather nice considering it will go up to 80 today.

Have a magical day!

No comments: