Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We survived!


Yes we all survived the Holiday Visit from our very special Sarge ( Short for Sargent Schultz). Max and Paradise Cat were not amused but they learned adjust. Paradise found her spot on a high chair where she took her naps and as long as Sarge did not bother her she was fine. Max was special. He had moments where he was "a very brave cat." He ventured out and of course Sarge is all about the chase. He does not really care to hurt them he just likes to chase them so if he barks and they run he takes it as oh this is fun. Overall the 3 kids were fun and nice and Sarge is just such a cutie! When you meet him he insists on being greeted you best greet him otherwise he will get upset. Once you greet him he is a happy little boy. He also is very attached to daddy dearest. Could it be because dad spoils, hugs, and kisses him constantly? Hum - maybe. But I have to admit I found myself doing the same thing.
The holidays were fun filled with family and friends. Tons of turkey and I for one love it. Next stop Christmas. I think I am going to make myself a promise I will start on that mystery novel I have been wanting to do. I do have my note book for notes and there are notes in there now I just have to start. I think I just need to not worry about the plot and just begin writing and see what happens most of the time I just start writing and out comes stuff. Lets see how that goes.
I hope everyone had a wonderful week. I hope you all continue to have a great week, month and upcoming new year. Still working on the scared space I can see it in my head just need to get it in the physical form. But the meditation and visualizations are going strong.
Stay tune..

No comments: