Monday, December 8, 2008

Something

Oh boy almost a whole week since my last post. It feels like a windstorm came and blew me away. Work has been a very busy week and when it rains it pours. Then I could not think of what to write and the subject of "anything" just did not seem appealing after all I never was a watcher of Seinfeld. This week we have what should be a pretty some what full week. Well sort of it is Monday so things are always subject to change. Tonight should be a nice night in. Tomorrow a Moose Meeting. Wednesday an Elks Meeting, Thursday is free, Friday is Lodge Night for Friday Night Dinner and the Holiday Party at work. Yee Pee. I am sure during this week my boss will finally annouce when she is taking all of out to lunch. I suspect that it will be this week since I happen to know she is off next week. Oh no wait she is here next week ok she will either do it Wednesday of next week or one day this week. I am very good at sneaking in and reading her schedule and so I like to pretend to be Nancy Drew and guess when.

Desperate Housewives was on last night and I am so glad Carlos finally got his sight back! Ok now he needs to do whatever it was he was doing before and get his mega money back I like the selfish Gucci clothing wearing Gabby. I still do not know why Edi's killer-husband lied and pointed the finger at Porter. He has no grief against Porter or his family. But he is a psycho so who knows.

The giving holidays are right around the corner I hope everyone is thinking about what they have in their lives thanking the Universe. I am going to concentrate on gratitude and be a little more aware of the nature around me.

Take care everyone. Peace

No comments: