Monday, December 29, 2008

2009 almost here

The flu that refused to go away is slowly going away. Some moments are better then others. The nights seem to be the worse. I guess that is when your defenses go down and the worse comes out. Trust me there has been tons of visualizations and if I could tell you what I was visualizing happening to that nasty bug inside me well it would not be very peaceful and full of joy. Needless to say I did report to work this fine lovely Monday. It is quiet right now and the parking lot was pretty bare lets hope it stays this way the whole day. If I can manage to sneak out early I will but who knows one hour at a time.

I cannot believe how quickly this year has gone by. I am looking forward to 2009 I must keep thinking that better times are ahead.

This picture here is a picture of this angel my friends and I ran in to the last time we had a Girls Night Out and went to Coconut Grove. She was out there waving at people and just being well angelic.

1 comment:

Suzie Ridler said...

I really hope you're feeling better soon! Let's banish illness for 2009 shall we? Very cool picture!

Here's the less drama for 2009 too and happier times. Thanks for the support. This has been such a tough year for many of us, can't wait to kick it to the curb.