Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Dolphins

You know how things just come together in weird wonderful ways. The Dolphin is it. I have been on a spiritual journey to get more in touch with my spiritual soul - hence Soul Coaching and now the Dolphin. This morning I saw a really nice story on Good Morning America. It was a video moment these guys captured of hundreds of Dolphins stampeding yes they said stampeding! The video just looked awesome. And I thought wow how super cool to watch that. Well yesterday I was talking with a good friend of mine and we were just talking about things that lift our spirits. I told her how I realized water lifts my spirits while some people take showers to relax it energizes me. I do not like roller coasters but I love water rides especially if I get wet. Then in jest I went maybe I was a mermaid in a past life and she goes or a really cool fish and I went yeah like a Dolphin. Then I wake up this morning see that fabulous story. I turn my computer on to check my emails and I see this email story from Beliefnet called Inspiration and Hope from The Dolphin.

So I read the story and here is some of it.

"The Dolphin" is an enchanting tale of courage, and rising above fears and limits. A lonely dolphin named Daniel Alexander Dolphin sets out to fulfill his destiny and learns that to achieve his goals he must not only act, but dream, and not only plan, but believe. The wisdom he acquires can inspire we humans as well:

"There comes a time in life when there is nothing else to doubt to go your own way. A time to follow your dreams. A time to raise the sails of your own beliefs."

Excerpted from The Dolphin: Story of a Dreamer (Hay House, 2008), by Sergio F. Bambaren.

So now I am thinking wow a message is being presented. And since part of my meditation includes talking to my spirit and telling them that I am open to messages I had to take this as a sign. So my next step is to see what the symbol Dolphin means so I went to my dream symbol website http://www.dreammoods.com/ and looked up Dolphins and here is what it said:

To see a dolphin in your dream, symbolizes spiritual guidance, your intellect, mental attributes and emotional trust. Utilize your mind to its capacity and you will move upward in life. Alternatively, it suggests that a line of communication has been established between the conscious and unconscious aspects of yourself. Dolphins represent your willingness and ability to explore and navigate through your emotions.

So is this just not too cool? I think it is!

In closing I would like to say this means that the Miami Dolphins are going to beat the NY Jets.

Stay tune..

No comments: