Friday, December 19, 2008

Tis the season

Tis the season to think about the wonderful things we have learned this year. 2008 has been an emotional year for me ups and downs. Soul Coaching has taught me to get a grip so to speak. My newly spiritual friends and their writings have given me really good advice on spiritual awakening. Some days are better then others but, isn't that the way it always is in life? I see the Dolphin swimming in my dreams and I think yeah let me keep the focus. I have a contract on my mom's house (finally!) and get this - it looks good! So far all is going OK. It is not a lot of money but right now it is part of closure and moving on.
I am looking forward to 2009 and the new adventures of Peace. Hopefully the house will sell and I can close that portion of my life and begin a new one. I am slated to become Exalted Ruler of my Elks Lodge - unless I quit because of some dignitaries and their politics. Several Elk trips planned. A visit to Portland Oregon in that list of trips. My friends in the UK oh no wait by then it may be their new place in Wales keep asking when will I return. I am not sure if that will be in 2009 because I think they are planning a trip down here but most likely in 2010. The work place is busy - very happy about that in these trying economic times. I may look at searching more deeply into the meditating or even some chakra therapy. Maybe even some smudging but that is all a work in progress. And yes at some point create the sacred place and start actually writing the mystery book instead of just creating my characters on paper.

Does that seem like a lot for a new year? Not sure if it will all work out...

Stay Tune...

No comments: