Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Love and Light

It's a nice morning today. I woke to 71 degree weather and this has been a nice trend for the last couple weeks. I so love it. So much better then the hot sticky days we get. We the weather goes to the 80's its kind of yucky.

Last night was a nice relaxing night at home no Lodge Meeting just plain being at home catching up on my Facebook and playing a little poker followed by watching Hereos and Boston Legal finale. I am not sure if you watch Boston Legal but I follow it on and off I always liked the character James Spater plays. The ending was a total riot. Only Boston Legal can come up with a totally funny way to end it.

I know there is stuff tonight but for the life of me I cannot remember it right now. No worries I will know tonight if not Direct TV DVR will know it for me.

The meditations are working I am remembering my dreams which are basically funny silly dreams basically made up of whatever I was watching on TV or having interactions with. Whats even funnier is in some dreams I knew I was dreaming so I had some fun with it. I am going to practice sending healing and light to friends far away. I just got an email from a friend in the UK one of the friends we hung out with had a terrible accident on their land. They were getting some hay stacks and a couple of the stacks fell hard on her before she could move out of the way well long story short she broke her leg in 2 places. She was out in the middle of the land with no one around except for her cell phone so she called emergency and they had to fly her to the hospital in a helicopter. Having had a friend who had a broken leg I know the hardship and pain the poor lady is going through. So tonight's exercise is send love and light and some healing.

Life at work has been busy these days I do not generally dislike busy days because it just makes the days go by so much faster and currently I am learning a new area of the department so it's kind of cool.

That is about it for now the week is only just beginning so who knows what may develop.

Stay tune.

No comments: