Friday, December 26, 2008

Another Holiday gone

Yes Christmas is now a day of the past. I wish I could say it was fabulous and on some level it actually was pretty cool but on the 23rd I started getting attacked by this nasty cough by the time I woke up on the 24th it was full-blown nasty, I won't go into the details but you know what goes with an ugly cold. Yeah I had it all. NyQuil was close by and plenty of Tea and Honey on hand. Needless to say this did not stop my family house traveling plans. I managed to go to not one but 2 family members homes. On the last stop I medicated myself with a couple yes a couple glasses of Chardonnay and let me tell you it worked for the night. I slept so nicely. I was able to lay in bed most of the next day (Christmas). I slept for a bunch of hours that day. Woke up and found I had a super fabulous gift(s) of a journal and a book on how to write your spiritual journal along with some Doreen CDs. All was good I just wished my head was cleared so I could totally rock with it. Thats ok all in due time. I went to family's house for a great Christmas dinner. I would of normally ate more then I actually did but the tummy turning told me not to. But oh boy did it taste good. Ok so here I am the day after Christmas and the cough is still there. The chest is gross but I actually do not feel like sleeping for most of the year. Prior to getting up I decided to meditate and talk to my spirit. I realized I had wished so many people a happy holiday and never did wish that to my guides, silly me must be the cold. So I did and I felt this light as I sat there with my eyes closed it was pretty darn cool. To see/feel light in a dark room totally awesome. So this led me to do some healing on the cold and just tell it look its time to go so you can go now. Hopefully it will go! I am sure it will.

In the meantime it's Friday and I am not working yee pee!

Have a great end of the year!

No comments: