Monday, October 6, 2008

No excuses

I know it is so rude! A whole week and no writings. I cannot even explain why. I guess I was concentrating more on Soul Coaching and writing in the Personal Journal and Process Journal rather then blogging. I have to say I am really enjoying Soul Coaching. I can feel a difference in how I react to certain events and how I respond to certain situations. All for the good. A nice learning process.


Right now my motto is "The glass is half full"


I am also reading Twilight which is pretty interesting. It is usually in the young adults section of the book store but it is not just for young adults. Lets just say if you like Vampires then you may like this story. Only at about chapter 9 so still not done with it.


DWTS is not on the back burning I have still been watching it and loving it. Susan Lucci is still in there! I think Brooke will win it all but watch out folks because football players know how to pull it out in the 4th quarter.


Speaking of 4th quarter just one comments GO DOLPHINS!!


Desperate Housewives was so good last night! I can see signs of the old Gaby coming back and I can't wait! This frumpy Gaby is so not cool. And hello Carlos has got to get his eye sight back. Honestly I still can't believe Susan and Mike are not together. Bree...well Bree is Bree...not much change in there.
Ok tonight is DWTS I hope to watch it but not sure I will be at the Elks Lodge interviewing potential bartenders with the committee.
Stay tune
The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it. Gen. Norman Schwarzkoff

No comments: