Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hump Day

DWTS Update:


Misty May-Treanor has had to drop out due to injury, so the remaining stars get a one-week reprieve. Rocco can thank his lucky Garlic for that because otherwise he would of been the one to go home. So butch up Rocco! The judges' scores and votes from this week will be rolled over into next week, so the Rocco will have a huge hill to climb.






Well the first week of Soul Coaching has been completed! Lots of decluttering and mental clearing too. The air above me is clean and fresh and ready for week two which is water. Can't wait!

The week ahead is a fairly uneventful one. Child of mine is having tooth implant procedure done on Friday. As he puts its he will finally get his smile back. Saturday and Sunday appear to be lazy days in....remember what happened the last time I said that....lets hope its not a repeat offender. But not surprised if it would be.

Desperate Housewives is looking really good. They have this new character who looks very evil. Just not a nice guy he took a kitty cat from this old lady in order to get her to apologize to Edi. Now what kind of monster would take a innocent kitty? BTW the cat looked so much like my Paradise so you know I was like a Momma Bear growling at the dude.

Todays inspirational quote

I unconditionally accept my feelings and what I feel is not who I am.

No comments: