Thursday, October 23, 2008

Good Morning Miami!


Another day of great breezy weather in Miami! Yes breezy. It is not hot and humid and last night inbetween the rain there was a tiny coolness in the air. This morning it was very breezy the wind was blowing and singing the trees were swaying. Oh it was a pretty sight. The weatherman tells us that there will be 80-100% chance of rain. Fine ruin my parade.

I took an interesting online quiz this morning which was on which Archangel I am most like. I found my match very interesting - Raphael.

In times of trouble, people look to good luck charms, books of faith, or angels to guard them against further misfortune. The four archangels Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, and Uriel are the most popular guardians for those who pray for help. Each archangel has its own special characteristics. Find out the archangel with whom you share a closer spiritual connection at http://www.beliefnet.com/section/quiz/index.asp?surveyID=376

In other news

All My Children is just so freaking good this week! We had to say Buh Bye to Babe. Pity. Ok NEXT! Is the tornado over or will another one come and destroy what is left of Pine Valley?


Stay tune.

No comments: