Friday, October 10, 2008

I love Fridays

Don't you just love Fridays? I do because it means tomorrow I get to sleep in! I love sleeping in. Last night we went out to dinner with "Mother" and Martin and it was really nice. We went to Scully's Tavern at 9809 SW 72ND St. This place is just great. Yes, this is the pub featured in Guy Fieri's "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives" on The Food Network where they showcased its encrusted dolphin sandwich and scampi chicken wings. Yum Yum is all I have to say.

The water week continues and yesterday there was plenty of water in Miami. Thank you Goddess of water for cleaning everything out and leaving room for sunshine and clearness.

I am continuing to think positive thoughts and know that things are happening for a reason and all will be fine. The weekend is looking to be peaceful and restful - yeah right! Thats about all I have for today or now anyway.

Inspirational quote for the day:

I am moving into harmony with everyone and everything in my universe.

Stay tune.

1 comment:

Nazarina A said...

When I saw Scully's I knew where you were from!!!!I lived in Coral Gables near the Miracle Mile. I think I ate at that tavern too!!!
My input about the teachers, it is a crying shame because we need the educators more than those athletes that are paid obnoxious renumerations, for lack of better words! I have nothing against sport, I only question that ridiculous compensations!