Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hump Day

Ah the middle of the week! Wednesday. It's a beautiful morning in sunny Miami. Ok the sun is just coming out now but the last 2 days were actually nice! Yes I mean it was breezy and slighty and remember I said slightly coolish. I almost felt like I was in a city that had more then one season. Until I was in the elevator at work and someone walks in with a zip lock bag with brown and orange leaves. We all looked at it like WOW - OMG how pretty. Ok for the northern folks you must think HUH? You see in Miami we get 2 colors on our leaves green and dark brown which means its dead. She was visiting one of those States that have seasons and brought back some leaves. You see we don't need no fancy tourist shops we go to the park and pick up leaves. But I have to admit, those leaves looked gorgegous.

Ok on to other news - Dancing With the Stars!
Well after much dancing and singing they finally revealed who was leaving - Toni Braxton has left the building. She actually was getting much better and I think she could of been one of the finalist had she stayed. Cloris Leachman lives another day! Do not get me wrong I like the woman she is funny but I am sorry Toni was much better in dancing then she was. But what do we learn from this? We learn viewers like voters make all the difference! It's the votes that are keeping Cloris in this competition and now she has crossed over the half way mark and is going into the final rounds.

Susan Luccie was in the bottom two and I am so happy she survived! She has got to outlast Cloris is all I say! Erica Kane must rule! Speaking of Erica Kane All My Children was just so freaking good yesterday! Babe should die any day now and of course in typical soap form Daddy dearest David will walk in and find her dead and vow revenge! One must be afraid because David is a mean nasty. But we have Jessie Hubbard in the city now so beware David. But of course Jessie has his own drama to deal with like how to explain to his wife that he has a daughter nearly 20 years old. Ok hello Jessie is this what you did for all those years while you were on the run pretending to be dead? Ah Yeah. Meanwhile Kendall is in the operating room after the tornado made a house fall on her and oh NO wait another tornado this time it rips thru the hospital while Jake the surgeon is operating on her! Ok he is a good surgeon he threw his body over Kendall's and the hospital lost power. Ok what to do in the middle of an operation no power, logic tells you to close up and recoop. Nope this is Super Surgeon Jake he will operate on Kendall in the dark. I wonder if thats why Kendall will end up in a coma - ah you think?

Stay Tune..

No comments: