Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Votes are in!

The votes are in! These were the final two. Susan and Cloris. John said "they are not necessarily the bottom two." which means they purposely left them to face each other for show-effect. But in the end justice was served and Cloris was sent packing! I totally loved her exit - she sat on the floor and said "I am not leaving!" It was rather funny. She wanted to continue to dress up and play so she said I will continue to dress up and play and you will see me in the audience. Ah ever the true ham she went up to each judge and said I did not take what you said personally I completely understand. Ok so now this means that Susan may be next on the hit parade. Oh dear Lord no not Erica Kane! Am I ready to see her go? Ah NO! Are there others there better dancers then Susan - well yes there are but come on this is Erica Kane a force to be reckoned with!

So next week for the show Edyta will be filling in for Julianne while Julianne recovers from her surgery. The couples will compete in a team competition (3 couples per team) for the judge’s scores and your votes. That should make for an interesting evening.

So stay tune..

The pretty weather continues but today will be the last day. This morning was a very chilling 56! Oh yeah it was pretty darn cold and I love every minute of it! The sad news is that by tomorrow we will be back in the 80's.

But you know that is the price we pay for living in Paradise.

Todays quote:

You have two hands, one to help yourself, the second to help others.

No comments: