Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lessons Learned






Everyday is a journey and an adventure or at least a way to learn something. Yesterday my faith in goodness in the world was refreshed. Also I learned that my journey is working and I am learning from things. I stopped off at a local Walgreens to get some items I needed and some stuff for an upcoming Boss's Day presentation. Ok in my fumbling I managed to drop my small wallet that contained my bank card and credit union card. No cash just those 2 cards. Ok I actually realized this was missing within minutes of it happening (15 or so). So I trotted myself back to the store and I looked where I parked and nope nothing there. Ok I walked to the cashier because that is the last place I had it and she told me no sorry nothing has been turned in. Ok now I am a week bit upset. Ok I will admit it slightly higher then wee bit. I get in my car and start venting out loud (alone) some colorful words BUT just as I was saying these colorful words I stopped myself and said ok this is part of the process. There are lessons to be learned from this. There are ways to handle this and while it may not be fun you can do it and you will be fine. I actually calmed myself down. Way happy about that. Ok now I arrive home and I am there maybe 30 seconds or a minute and I hear a knock on the door I open it and there is this lady there who repeats my name and get this....she is holding my small wallet! YES! She found the wallet and at first she thought it was hers because they looked alike and realized no its not mine saw my address and came to give it to me. Ok this so could of ended so bad but instead my faith in the world has been restored. There are good people out there. After thanking her several times I looked up to the sky and said my thanks. I sat back and reflected on the events and the journey is working. It's all for a reason and I have learned.

Ok DWTS - Awesome! Susan rocked! She brought out Erica Kane and wow it worked so very well. Rocco is hurting. While I thought he improved the judges really did not have much good to say about it him. Of course Cloris they just love. She attempted a "serious" dance and you know what it was good. I saw her actually dancing. But I am sorry IMO - time to go Cloris. Then there is Brooke this woman is going to take this show. She is just incredible. She really dances fantastic and is just good. Tonight we see who will go home. Now for the remaining stars next week is going to be really difficult because they will have 4 dances to learn! Yeah its hard enough learning one then the first week they make them learn a 2nd but 4!! Oh this is for sure a challenge.

Stay tune..


Daily Angel Wisdom
We can only imagine what it must be like to see God’s face--to accurately perceive His beauty, His incredible power, His holiness, His love, and His majesty...angels continually enjoy this face-to-face communion with God. Maybe that’s why they make such great guardians.

No comments: