Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday Night week in review?

Ok this is my week in review - sort of. Friday was a night in. Paul made spaghetti and meatballs, yum, and I had my wine so life was good. Saturday morning I found myself at the Miami 948 Elks Lodge for a series of meetings. Needless to say I was there for a few hours. We had some nice friends there so it was not totally painful. We met over Elk stuff plus somehow I am on the Entertainment committee for the Homecoming of our State President scheduled for Feb 2009. Yeah this means I have to entertain the ladies lucky for me our State First Lady is fabulous and she is not high maintenance. She wants laid back and relaxing. So we can do that. Spa day? Or as my Chonga Pal Janis suggested Spa Day at Miami 948 along with a Fashion Show! Yeah I like that. We will have to work on that but Janis has that hook up so I am sure she will come up with something. If not together we can figure something out. Ok that was Saturday went no where that night stayed in...Today is Sunday and yes all I do was go to the grocery story....You know stories of me living a rock star live is highly over rated. Tomorrow is work and oh boy I can't wait..yes I am being sarcastic.
I wanted to go see (again) Mamma Mia with Janis but unfortunately her mom fell and is in serious need of TLC and support so Janis is in Iowa right now. I hope all comes out good I still have fresh memories of aiding a sick parent. I have her in my thoughts and prayers.
That seems to be about it for the week in review yeah I know super exciting isn't it? Oh its going to get better I am sure....Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Patty said...

Lola- Thank you for always being there for me the past 34 years. Yu are my sister and friend.