Friday, August 22, 2008



Oh I so know you are all waiting to hear who left the Big Brother house last night...Well look at this picture this is April. What you see is a blonde who came in to the house insisting people feel her Natural Boobs, then decided to have an on air showmance with this guy named Ollie, (seen here) a preachers son. She has moved out of that house and is the 2nd member of the jury so she is sequestered with Libra. All I can say is BUH BYE!
Then as luck would have it Dan dear sweet Dan in an endurance challenge won the title of Head Of Household for the upcoming week. Things are sticky with Dan he had been playing the "I am so weak and no threat card" for the longest and now I think he found himself in a position where he better play or else he was so out of the house. It will be interesting to see who Dan nominates for eviction. Ollie and Dan were the last 2 up during the challenge and Ollie and Dan made a "deal" that Dan would not nominate himself or Michelle. But that does not leave many people in the mix. I am pretty sure Dan will nominate Jerry (the old fart) because Jerry attacked Dan verbally calling him a judas and he would never be welcomed in his house and he will always be a judas in his book. So Jerry will be going up (at least I think he will). But dear sweet old fart Jerry once Dan won Power of Veto and Jerry realized Dan had power went up to Dan and said oh I am so sorry I was wrong yadi yadi yadi so imagine how much Jerry will be kissing up to him this week? Stay tune for breaking news on this...
Now soon this show will be over and you might say oh no what to do what to see oh do not worry folks on Monday August 25th the new cast of Dancing With the Stars will be revealed! Am I a reality show junkie? Yeah I think so too but man its so much fun!
In other news (personal), tonight I have a mystery shop I am so looking forward to. Its at Shulas Steakhouse. I have wanted to go there for the longest but gosh its very pricey so needless to say it will be nice to go there and actually get paid for it! http://www.donshula.com/locations.php?l=1&restid=7
I am sure it will be great its been there for a long time. Yum..

No comments: