Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Somehow it all works out

Ok I know you are dying to know who won the Mole and who in fact was the Mole. Ok life is good yes life is good because Mark won the game. (recap Mark is the one I liked from the beginning yes I thought he was the Mole at one time.) BUT he won!!! He is a really nice guy I really liked him there was something nice about him. And now for who the Mole is.....the Mole is Craig! NOT NICOLE! Yes thats right that dirty scummy OBGYN did NOT win any money! Oh she looked pissed...hee hee hee...all I have to say is LOVE IT! In the beginning they had the 3 players in different rooms awaiting to learn their fate. The 2 men looked nervous, Nicole sat and was checking her make up and just relaxed as can be. She looked like the cat that swallowed the canary so it was pure pleasure to see that smirk wiped off her face. Do I sound mean? Oh well...I hate to see self absorbed jerks win anything and this woman was/is a doctor? I mean she told a player I can kill you and get rid of all forensic evidence and I know how to do it too. Hello doctor what ever happened to Do no harm? Oh yeah its a game. Ok I am better now she did NOT win! I am surprised Craig was it he was a good Mole. I thought for a small moment he was and then I totally dismissed him which is exactly what the Mole wants you to do. Good game.
Ok now we await Thursday night because that is eviction night at the Big Brother house. Chances are Libra is going home and oh well who cares...I just want to know who will win HOH (Head of Household).
Ok in other news...
Been having nice morning calls with Patty (My very oldest dearest friend hee hee hee). Ok the birthday is getting closer and friends are pressuring me to make a decision on where to go and what to do. So I need to check with Paul and make sure this is ok but here are the "for now" plans. Go to Sculleys for an early dinner (like 5:30ish or so) hang out there for a bit and enjoy the atmosphere. Then my buds (gal pals) would come over and we continue the party longer! I so wish my BFF Janis would be there but NOOOOOOO she is in Umatilaaaaa. In my old age I have come to appreciate the simple things like hanging with my friends.... Oh yeah turning 45 can you believe it? Turning 45?? Yeah I am good with it.

Ok thats all for now.

No comments: