Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Almost time

Today is Wednesday and if its Wednesday its Elks Meeting night. These are the busy times of Elkdom for me since the Charity Ball is Oct 18 and I am totally freaking out thinking no one will show up and no one will donate and we will all close down because of my in ability to raise money. Yeah but I am a positive person so I have faith.

In other news I was very disappointed in Big Brother last night. Why? Well I thought they would air more of the big blow up! OMG one of the biggest explosions to happen and they barely show any of it all they showed of Ollie was his movements of throwing stuff around. I know that CBS cannot air cuss words yes I know that but bleep it out or blur it like in the past. So if you want to see any of the fights I advise with no bleeps I recommend you go to www.youtube.com and type in BB10 Ollie, sort by today or this week and catch the latest and greatest. So last nights feeds did have a rather funny conversation Michelle (AKA Manchelle), and Ollie were having. Michelle is convinced that Dan is a plant by CBS and that the person Monica he saids is his girlfriend is really a CBS employee. She is positive that the reason she is now on the nomination block is because she was close to discovering everything and she wonders how the others in the house can be so stupid as to not figure this out. I can't wait till the show is over and she learns how stupid she really is.
Tomorrow is double eviction I cannot wait for a) Manchelle to get booted out and B) hope Ollie or Jerry follows.

Oh word on the street is that Ollie will have a consequences over his breaking of CBS property.

No comments: