Thursday, August 7, 2008




Ok you see these two one of them will be evicted from the Big Brother house tonight! Who do I wish is out of there...why Muscle Boy Jessie of course he is the one on top,,Oh he would be so proud he came in first. It's hard to say which way the wind will blow because the HGs have proven to be stupid...ok stupid is a harsh word how about idiots...yeah much better. But I think that they eventually wake up and get rid of their biggest threat. As for the Mole Monday is the finale...
Tonight I am going to dinner at Bangkok Bangkok http://www.bangkokbangkok.net
we will be celebrating Momma Leach ops Cullison's birthday. I love celebrating birthdays at places I love to eat! We usually order Earth Wind and Fire I and II someday I may order something else but why mess with a good thing.
My Chonga friend is back from IOWA. Now time to wait for the Elktones next gig. You remember the Elktones don't you? http://www.elktonesrock.com
Oh yes August 23rd. Oh but before that we have the Mole finale!

No comments: