Thursday, August 14, 2008

If its Thursday and Summer it must be...

Big Brother night! Yeah baby! Tonight we learn the fate of the 2 House Guests up for eviction. My guess? Well we feel Libra is out the door. Not crying over that one. But as the big 45 is approaching I find this little site that is just pretty darn cool and so into what I am about. Check it out if you dare...as of today I am 16,435 days old. http://www.peterrussell.com/index2.php

The day is the natural cycle of our lives. The cycle of light and dark, wakefulness and sleep, has more significance than the cycle of the seasons. Indeed, in equatorial latitudes, you hardly notice the passing of the seasons. The day is what counts.

Saturday is almost here and the plans for now are for Paul and I go to to Sculleys and dinner and drinks and I believe the girls are going to come soon after or at some point. Who are the girls? Tina, Angela, Patty and Allison. Yes Patty and Allison I am way excited about that. Janis is out of town otherwise I know she would be in for this party. But we talked and we decided we would get together at a later date.

Oh one fun thing coming up Friday night Black Point Marina! I think we are going to try and party like a rock star. Way long time friends of Paul will be there and we are going to party like its 1999. Or something like that.

Stay tuned for more news as this develops....

No comments: