Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday Night Blues

Tonight is Mole night (10:00 PM) and they are down to the final 3. The person I predicted as the Mole is still in there but because I like advance notice and get off on being nosey the read all the message boards and clues. Yes clues the Mole is made of clues that point to who the Mole is and its our job (and the players) to discover who the Mole is. We the audience are given text clues every Monday. Of course thats for those who wish to pay $2.99 monthly and no I am psycho but not that bad. I go to the message boards and read what came out like every good cheapo. So the text clues point to who is executed tonight. What you thought I would say evicted like Big Brother oh pleeease...its executed. So very clever people with what I think nothing more to do during the day have figured the clue for Mark yes Mark the one I picked. But I have to admit the clue looks dead on which makes me sad because that means the women left I just cannot stand! Oh yes I really do not like her. First of all she is a doctor (GYN) and she has told certain player how she knows how to kill and not leave any DNA marks and she looked serious. Ok she is mean and nasty to everyone and then if you confront her she saids "why does everyone have a problem with strong independant gorgegous women." Yeah no one ever said she was remotely cute...except maybe her imaginary friend...Ok this woman cannot be the Mole no way I refuse to accept she is the Mole which means she will be the winner...Why or why! Maybe I am wrong and Mark will survive and be the Mole or the winner but then again maybe I am reaching at another imaginery dream. Oh the guy left who at this point looks like the Mole well he is "ok" honestly he is the very last person I would of thought is the Mole...which makes him the perfect Mole doesn't it? Ok I will accept Craig as the Mole has hard as it is to believe.

No comments: