Monday, August 11, 2008

Nostalgia


Ok lets catch you up on the week. First Big Brother...Yes Muscle boy Jessie is so out of there the destruction that occurred once he left was explosive to say the least. The worst person in the world that could of won Head of Household (HOH) actually won. And boy did this chick flip out shouting things like I told you Jessie I would win I am going to get them back I promise you I will seek revenge and all this shouting was being done while the "enemies" were right there in front of her. Nothing like a little tension. Well as the days went by tension grew and grew and then Big Brother gave them some alcohol or liquid courage as someone said. And well lets just say it ALL came out. People were drunk crying and then it turned to shouting. So now we have nominations and of course Michelle (HOH) nominated the 2 enemies, Keesha and Libra. I think the target is Libra but honestly Keesha has been free with her mouth and calling people names and liars that well her number may possibly be up. Now you say ok there is the Power Of Veto competition (POV) where if one of them win they can take themselves off making Michelle put someone else up in their place. So who will win the POV and will they use it. Well as luck would have it Jerry won POV. Yeah Jerry is well the guy in this picture up there...Yeah you are seeing right write hair and false teeth. Lets just say Libra should say her good byes now.


Stay tuned folks...tonight is the finale of the Mole. I saw a clue in the last episode and it clearly said "Nicole" yeah the nasty woman doctor. So now its just time to see who will win Mark or Craig. I hope for Craig but something tells me he won't win.


Ok this weekend I spoke to Patty my OLDEST friend from High School! Yeah I say that because she is a whole 6 months older. We started talking about those old days...oh you know the days where cell phones was in the sci Fiction movies, and email ...what was that? Texting? And if we wanted to call someone we called them at home. Oh those were the days and somehow we survived...It was great talking to her again and we planned on getting together and we are really going to do it this time. We say that all the time and we never do but this time we are..when? I don't know maybe Saturday night, don't know we must plan something....


Ok until next time...see ya!

No comments: