Saturday, August 16, 2008

It's My Birthday!

Yup today not only marks the day I was born but also the day Elvis died :-( and Madonna's birthday! :-)

Ok so lets fill you in on Big Brother I know everyone is dying to know. Renny won HOH (yee pee!) I did not like her the first week but then she toned herself down a bit and now I actually like her! So way to go Renny! Also Renny has made a wise move she has nominated Jerry (old fart) and April (sex hungry blonde) for eviction. Dan (Catholic guy who feels women she get over the womens lib fact and stop shoving it down everyone's throat and oh yes if Hilary Clinton became President he would turn in his citizenship and leave the country) yes this guy won POV (Power of Veto). This gives him the power to bring down one of the nominated people and then Renny would have to put someone else up in their place. Now decisions have not been made yet we have no idea if Dan will use it. The smart money saids he will not use it and leave things as they are because he is pretty safe leaving it like that. I think he will do that but sometimes these HGs when they get a little power it tends to go to their heads. While his political views and personal beliefs SUCK he has not proven to be a totally stupid player. Only time will tell. I will keep reading the scoops and whenever possible watch the live feeds.

This late morning I had some yummy fish and fries from Golden Rule Seafood. They now have a truck outside their market and you know it cannot get much fresher. Total hit. Tonight is Sculleys. So things are going ok. The weather so far is good but Fay is proving to make some people nervous. I wonder if I will get an extra day off work? I could not help but think that if I had the extra cash I would of been at this time on a cruise ship with Mimi, Joey, Ken Simon, Phyllis Lane, Joan and Frost Walker. They left on Thursday (when it was thundering and lighting) and are due to return Monday morning. But Fay is scheduled to come here some time around Tuesday or Wednesday. The timing is amazing. I am sure all will be fine we have a house that has great accordian shutters. Once locked up its like a safe. Plus our street does not really flood. SO all will be fine.

Stay tune for more Big Brother news as it develops....Note to self time to start looking for a new reality show to follow.

No comments: