Thursday, August 28, 2008

So close ... The Weekend Long!




Oh the long weekend is almost here and my very favorite father in law arrives tomorrow so I am way excited! Dad is bringing his new live in friend. Now before you jump to conclusion the new live in friend is named Sarge, you see Sarge is a doggie.



It is kind of hard to see Sarge's face but I am sure I will have more chances to take more pictures. From what I am told Sarge has a character and dad has already started spoiling the latest member of the family. Now Paradise and Max are just going to love Sarge -----NOT! But so what you know what they say Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.



Tonight is Eviction night in the Big Brother house! Those silly houseguests think its just one going to the jury house (ha ha ha those silly kids) they have not figured out before the hour is over a 2nd will leave. Of course Jerry (aka Jerryatic) and Michelle (Manchelle) are on the block and so far Michelle should be the one leaving. But Michelle and Ollie have been campaigning very hard and what is very noticable is that Jerry has done zero campaigning. Some of the HGs are wondering why he has not campaigned or asked for their vote. Ok HELLO the man is old but not totally senile he was there for the blow up he knows to move back and let you all fight it out. Somehow they have not come up to that answer...Yeah some of the HGs in there are "special".



I will try to update over the long weekend but because of our HGs I may not be able to so if you cannot wait to find out who was evicted go to www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother or better yet go to scoop central at http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml

In other local developing news it appears Hanna is coming to visit Florida. Tropical Depression #8, which formed in the Caribbean Sea Thursday morning, is now Tropical Storm Hanna.
Hanna is moving toward the west-northwest near 12 mph. A turn toward the northwest is expected later today. On the forecast track, the storm will move away from the northern Leeward Islands and be centered well to the northeast of the Bahamas during the next couple of days.
Maximum sustained winds are near 40 mph with higher gusts. Some strengthening is forecast during the next 24 hours.
Tropical storm force winds extend outward up to 50 miles from the center.

You know folks this time of the season its almost never a dull moment. I am very fortunate that I live in a well secure home with strong built in accordian shutters. Once closed we are so safe. There is something nice to be said about that. But it leaves me wondering if I lose power how in the world am I going to A) catch up on my soaps B) Catch up on BB News? C) Catch up on the comings and goings of celebrities! Oh this also reminds me I need get my water jugs refilled.

Stay tune folks!





No comments: