Friday, January 30, 2009

Lonnng weekend coming

Well today/tonight will be long I am sure. My brothers father in law passed earlier this week and tonight is the all night wake. Starting at 4:00 PM and going all night till the early morning hours. Will I be there all night long? No but they are family so I need to be there for a while to show my support. Especially with the kids. They loved their grandpa and they are still very young so it may be a little hard for them to understand what is going on.

Saturday will on some small level be a day of rest until the evening when I have to drag myself to the latest and greatest Elktone gig. I think I am becoming really old in mind because I am starting to want to stay home on Saturday nights??? How in the world did this happen? I have a rock star reputation - those silly people. This will require a trip to South Beach soon.

Sunday is Super Bowl Party at my Elks Lodge. Pot Luck. Have no idea what I will be bringing I am thinking Garden Salad. Ok that will go over real well in a party with what I am sure will have wings, cuban pork, chips, dips, beans, and then Garden Salad. Gotta love it.

Stay Tune..

No comments: