Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Tuesday

Happy Tuesday! Yesterday was the Chinese New Year, and now it has come and gone and yes I did have Won Ton Soup and uncut long noodles and sauce for lunch. It was actually pretty good. And for the record no I was not hungry an hour later. Hee hee hee.

Tonight I shall be going to my Local Elks Lodge for dinner. We are taking our Great Grandmother (91 years old) there for dinner. We feel she will fit in really nice there and feel comfortable.

On a sad note my Brothers Father in Law passed away early Monday morning and he will be missed. In our family we are all close and love each other so he is a missed loved one for us now. He was in a lot of pain for a long time. Among other things he had cancer and his liver eventually failed him. We actually feel better he is no longer in pain and at peace. The services/viewing will be Friday night. In our culture viewings are an all night affair to send the loved one on to the light. While I will not be there all night I do plan on staying with the family for a while. Mainly more for the kids in 3 years they have lost 3 grandparents and sometimes for the little ones it is hard to understand.

Better times are ahead we know that.

Todays Quote:

Be Content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.

No comments: