Thursday, January 22, 2009

Weather - LOVE IT

It's 46 and soooooo cold! And I hate to say this but it warmed up to 46 because when I got up it was colder and I heard on the news in some areas with the wind chill it felt close to low 30's upper 20's YIKES Batman that is cold! Yeah another jacket day this time the jacket was the thicker one used in New York. Yeah that's right I had to break it out from way back in the closet (note to self send jacket to get dry cleaned its been hiding back there for a few years collecting dust). There are Freezing warnings throughout the state. Yeah things stop when it gets that cold not just because it is cold but because of the crops and plant life being harmed.

In the last few days and even today I have heard a couple people say "Ok I am tired of this enough" "This is ridiculous we are in Miami it is not suppose to be like this" "I am sick of this cold weather." OK come on people we are having the pleasure of getting a nice cool spell, lets enjoy it. If we had this for months at a time I would tend to agree but come on a week maybe 2 if we are lucky - I think we can handle it. Before you know it the heat and humid temps will be back you can go back to sweating. Yeah I am looking forward to that.

Time to slightly change the subject, have you watched American Idol? Oh boy it is good. While there are the usual "are you kidding me" people trying out I have heard quite a nice selection of good talent too. I think we may see the next super star. Some really sounded pretty good. I like the new judge she seems to be a keeper.

The weekend is almost here there is an Elktone function - yee pee. Then the rest of the weekend is rest and chill.

Stay Tune

No comments: