Friday, January 9, 2009

Gator Nation in Miami

Gators were biting last night that is for sure. It was a happy household last night. And this morning I suspect someone wore their Gator shirt to work since they now have bragging rights. Makes you wonder their star quarterback will not be back next season because well he graduates I wonder if the Gators will still be on top? Regardless I am sure it will be a great season. Congratulations Gators well deserved. And for those who are not Gator fans (and you know who you are) think of a raspberry....hee hee hee...

Tonight I am going to my Elks Lodge (surprising isn't it?) for dinner and some of my best buddies will be there. This should be fun because we are planning a Rocky Horror Movie Party at a mutual friends house. Oh yeah it is going to be fun hanging and dancing the weird dance and singing and just acting totally silly. I can't wait!

Have a great weekend everyone...and Peace

No comments: