Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It is cold no freezing in Miami??

Huh? What is up with that? Ok I do not complain about it being cold and no I am not complaining but oh yeah it is super duper cold!! Look at how it is right now!





48° Clear Wind: NW at 13 mph Humidity: 46% Wind Chill: 43°





It is 48 and feels like 43 and depending what part of town you are in can be colder. Oh yeah baby it is cold. Now look at the forecast!


This means it is not going to warm up in the usual 2 days. How COOL is that? I actually wore my jacket to work today. Oh yeah I sure did.

Ok so here we are the day after the new beginning for this Country. The hope is that we can come and stay together and work to rebuild our lives and become a stronger nation. The economy sucks and our new President has a tough road ahead but I think if the government tries then we the people will also try and together we can move ahead.

All I have to say is...

Stay Tune..

Todays Quote:


Overcoming Limits
"Discovering new worlds will not only
bring you happiness and wisdom,
but also sadness and fear.
How could you value happiness
without knowing what sadness is?
How could you achieve wisdom
without facing your own fears?
In the end, the great challenge in life
is to overcome
the limits within yourself,
pushing them to places you would never
have dreamed they could go."

No comments: