Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mid Week Already

I cannot believe it is already Wednesday mid-week and not just that but midway through January! Oh time is a ticking. The Rocky Horror Movie Party has been called off - pity. I am so glad I did not go out and spend a ton of money on toilet paper, lab coats, party hats, rice, toast, etc...oh yeah and that does not count the food we were going to make. Hopefully it will happen.

This week has been good. I have tons of work some annoying but thats part of the deal of working sometimes it gets a little annoying. The first show of American Idol was last night and it is always one of the best to see people who truly think they are good. You have to have a special kind of need to see and hear what the previous winners sound like and then think oh yeah I am just as good if not better. It just amazes me truly funny. The Mentalist was also on and that was "so-so". There was a story on witches and I found myself not wanting to watch TV's version of witches because I do know better so instead I watched more American Idol. I may go back and watch I did tape it just to give it a chance.

The book I know I know I said I would start it and I must be running on Cuban time because I have not started it but man I am thinking about it a lot. I will yes I will.

Tonight is Elks Meeting I hope it all goes smoothly.

Stay Tune

No comments: