Friday, July 29, 2011

Big Brother is finally ON! Yeah Spoilers baby!

OK all I have to say is now we have a game! Let me do a little recap. Daniele the master manipulator (next to her dad of course) had her puppet boy (Dominic) going around doing her dirty work. Let's face it Dominic is a newbie in the true sense of the word. Not only is he a virgin but he never has seen Big Brother before. I am not big on that one as many people that try out and CBS has to go out and recruit someone but whatever. So here somes Daniele and yeah he is a young snot nose little dude who wants to impress the girl and play this game he has never seen before, except that he got busted. Meaning he got called out and well snot nose little puppet boy had to call out Daniele. Which is fine because you know what Daniele is a big girl and she can handle herself. Then we have the resident Bullies Brenchel better known as Brendon and Rachel. Both have this stupid idiot of a power trip. Brendon sits back and its like he is waiting for people to come and kiss his hand and when they don't he cops an attitude. Rachel walks around like hey I am the queen and yes I do walk on water and you better bow down to me and "my fiance". They do this big blow up (aka house meeting) and pretty much cause Dominic to be voted out. BUH BYE. Now comes the competition and its an endurance oh yeah endurance. Be very afraid because Daniele can endure and she is a powerful one when she can play and last night she was allowed to play! And play she did!

Spoilers

The endurance was hanging on these skies and of course the usual snow and movement. Basically who ever is the last person standing wins HOH. Now to make it interesting they placed out some snowballs for some of the people who fall and all they told them was some is good, some is bad and one is $10,000. Here is how it went:

Lawon - first person to fall and as a result of bad snowball picking it made him a Have Not (wah wah wah).

Adam - oh boy second man down and his prize He has to wear an Elf Suit!! Yeah I am laughing just thinking about it too.

Brendon - 3rd dude down (Guess the king can't hold on to any throne) Anyway his lovely falling prize was to be a Have-Not. Serisously I would of preferred for Brendon to wear the Elf Suit. I would of paid money for him to do that.

Jeff - came down afterwards and won $10,000. Now this sounds nice and it is but BB history is not always positive for those that win that money. More on that later.

Jordan fell afterwards and is a Have-Not.

The rest of the order was (and with no prizes) Porsche, Shelly, Kalia saids "Promise you won't put me up?" and down she goes and Evil Dick's daughter Daniele Donato is now the new HOH!

Folks we have a game because amazingly Brenchels have no smile on their face? Gee I wonder why? I am sure Evil Dick is so proud.

As Daniele opening remark as HOH "Looks like I am back in the game!" Yeah baby you sure are!

Now last night Rachel had to wipe that smug grin she has had for the last couple weeks and go crawling to talk to Daniele she apologized to her. But you know there is something about a Rachel apology that just comes off as fake. Daniele told Rachel look girl I was never after you but you started after me and Rachel tried to basically say you know we need to stick together meaning the vets. Rachel did try to save Jeff and Jordan or more Jeff but Daniele made no promises. Jeff is really worried he is out he is pretty much out but did say to Jordan I will worry more after the veto is played.

Now in the night Daniele did talk to Jordan and Jeff and told them that they were safe this week and she asked them to keep her safe next week if either of them win HOH. They said yes they would but Jeff privately is not sure that Daniele really means it. He really wants to win POV to secure his stay.

I am not certain that Rachel's alone talk with Daniele did any good but one thing is for sure Brendon was not happy about it. He told Rachel "what have I told you about talking to her alone?" Really Brendon? Is that how you have to talk to her like a child and not a woman? Oh yeah that is right because she is a spoiled little bratty baby...yeah ok I got it.

Throughout the night Brenchels have been having an "oh poor me" party where one of them said "From the penthouse to the outhouse." Yeah I must admit that is about right and the fall is so much harder when you have to eat crow on the way down. Now we just need for Daniele to get them out! I want to say yes she will and signs lead to that she will but you know in that house things change. As long as no one does any big moves or screaming matches chances are Dani will place Brenchels up and then lets hope neither one of them win POV.

Stay Tune

1 comment:

Paul said...

I wonder what will happen if one of Brenchel wins the POV after their asses are put up on the block. Will they save the other? I see Rachel's ass out the door if she does not win POV. I can only hope. At last this game is getting interesting.

Oh, what do you have against virgins? you keep going on about poor Dom!