Thursday, July 7, 2011

Tonight is it

Oh yes tonight Big Brother alrighty this is awesome and I cannot wait for it and I must say another certain person that resides with me cannot wait either. The jury is still out on paying for live feeds chances are we will not since we can get enough information from the web.

Now to continue the good news, if you recall back in April I went and ranted about my wonderful daytime soaps ending and yes I have to admit I was/am upset about it. Now I am not over it I am still upset HOWEVER, there is good news. Prospect Park a production and media company founded in 2009 has purchased the rights and leased agreements for One Life to Live (OLTL) and All My Children (AMC). What this means is that the shows will be able to stay and keep coming to the fans once their "end" date comes. It will be mostly online and I am hearing some possible internet based TVs should be able to catch them. Yeah I am sadden that they are even moving but the fact is that they are still alive...this is because don't mess with soap fans WE RULE!

Now back to the game of life...

Stay Tune

1 comment:

Paul said...

Really enjoyed BB last evening. Was very happy to see Evil Dick. I've already decided who I like of the new house guests and who I don't. I can tell you that I am happy with the nominations for eviction and I hope that dude gets evicted.