Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Almost time

As the days get closer to Big Brother time the news and rumors grow. This is actually part of the excitement. I recently took a tour of the new Big Brother house (via video tour ) and it looks very beachy. It's actually decorated to Venice beach so this means that there is bright colors, surfboards, graffiti and oh yes a fortune teller machine. This should be interesting...at least I surely hope it will be.

One of the news flying around is that there will be a duo coming back into the house to compete for the money and CBS has placed a few former HGs as possible duos. I see Jessie the bod is back on the list and I hope not how many times can they get that jerk back in there? The dude is so stuck on himself that he has a hard time walking straight. Although word has it that is a persona he plays and that when one really knows him away from the cameras he is not like that. Sorry this guy walks around kissing himself and body and acts like a total idiot who barely remembers the alphabet and I am suppose to believe he does that on purpose?? Reaslly? Seriously? So I really hope he does not go back in. Another is the Brendon and Rachel or as the BB groupies call them Brenchel. I think I can tolerate him but her voice and laugh can be a bit annoying after a while so I hope not. Dick and Danniele Donato is another on the list and while Dick won first place and Dani won 2nd I am not so sure they could make it a second time. Now another on the list is Dr Will and Boogie aka Chilltown...Really again? Both have won so how in the world could they con a group to keep them in there?

The one thing I do know is that there is something we have not seen yet left to happen and I suspect there may be more then a duo going back in the house because of what we do know already. Here is what we know they have released the names and videos of the 8 houseguests. Yes 8 this is far short of the usual 12-14 players so does this mean we will get 3 sets of duo's going back in? Or another duo such as twins...oh dear will BB try that twin thing again? I don't think it worked out too well last time they did it so yeah lets try it again!

Whatever it is I am getting all excited about it.

Stay Tuned

No comments: