Thursday, July 14, 2011

BB Update and comparisions

Busy week meant to write some Big Brother updates but that just never seemed to happen. Ok so its been a week since the show started and my emotions have gone from way high to low. Yes due to ED leaving. Sorry but when you have Evil Dick in the mix it's always interesting. Developments have it right now that Porsche and Preacher Boy Keith are up. I personally hope the preacher child goes back to church. This got me to thinking ok prior to the show starting I saw some sample interviews and made my "first impression" on some of them. So let's take a look at how they are now a week into the show:

Lwson, I said I hated. I believe I said something like Hate him! Ok I still do not like him but there are others I dislike more but rest assure he is not on the like list.

Keith - Oh Keith. Ok I really did not write how I liked him but wrote about how stupid he was for having a whole plan made without even knowing what was in there. Todays's view HATE HIM! Sorry I do not like him. I so hope he leaves tonight.

Kalia - Was going in expecting everyone is lying. Well she seems pretty much playing that part. I cannot tell yet who she really likes I do not think she likes anyone. Smart move.

Dominic seemed boring to me. He still is boring but I recently realized he is another one of these players who apparently has never seen BB and is like a snot nose little brat. I hope someone has him for dinner. But he is alright.

Adam - I wrote he seems nice and well I still think he is nice oh yeah I think he shaved but the red bandana tied up in a knot around his bald head really has to go. It's hard to come off tough once you are seen with that on.

Ok thats about it. So the question at large is who is leaving. Depending on the hour it could be Porsche or it could be preacher boy. I hope its preacher boy.

No comments: