Thursday, July 21, 2011

Big Brother recap and my commentary

SO last night was Big Brother and OH Brother Rachel needs to go. Seriously since when did this game turn to the Rachel Brother show? She actually was upset at Jordan because OMG Jordan is not playing for her and Brendon? No way? Really? I am beginning to feel that Rachel needs to go. Brendon will turn into a little pee-brain when she is gone and spew how mad he is and then he will shout "This is for you Rachel honey I love you!" bla bla bla...It only means he is the next target. SO since today I am Thursday morning Quarterback here is what I think should go down: No this is not what will happen just what I feel should happen.

Thursday Shelly should get evicted. (She still look-a-and-sound-a-like a man) Gone Shelly tootles. Then when the HOH comp is being played, Jeff should win it and he should put up Kalia and Lawon. Now while I seriously dislike Lawon they are not the targets. The true targets are Brendon and Rachel with Rachel being the one to leave. By not putting B&R up first there is always a chance that they will not play for the POV and therefore be left defenseless. This way you split the duo up and spare us viewers from listening to Rachel.

Then once Rachel is out of there the new HOH game will begin and lets give it to the newbie Dominic. Yes Dominic you heard right. I am still not 100% Team Dominic because he is a snot nose little brat but I think he earned it.

SO as long as Jeff or Jordan win the whole game everything else can be played out accordingly.

Sounds reasonable?

Stay Tune.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Rachel needed to go Day 1. too bad the emergency was not hers and had to be evel dick's.