Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Notice Big Brother is tonight

Be on the alert tonight is Big Brother no tonight is not an eviction night it should be filled with what has happened nothing live should go on. Now here is what I expect to see; The POV game and we will see Dominic win, then he will remove himself and Adam from the chopping block. Then, Jordan will put up Shelly and Cassi. Hopefully along the way we will see some of the backstabbing and scheming like how Jordan and Jeff have been discussing cutting out Brendon and Rachel (God I hope so!). I think we may see Danielle and Dominic action ok not that kind of action but I hear they are getting "close". Still planned for tomorrow is for Cassi to be evicted.

Stay Tune

1 comment:

Paul said...

I completely forgot to watch the show. Thank goodness for DVR.