Monday, July 18, 2011

Reality Recap including spoilers

Happy Monday and here is what is happening in the latest Big Brother saga. As you know there are spoilers here so if you do not care for them sorry wrong place! Let's begin with Big Brother!


As we know Adam and Dominic are on the chopping block and I for one was happy because I do not care for Dominic but ok whatever... Over the weekend a POV was held and the players were Jeff, Jordan, Rachael, Brendon, Adam, and Dominic and Danielle hosted. Almost seems like a slam dunk don't you think? Not so much B&R decided that perhaps they wanted to help out Dominic and Adam and throw the comp so that one of them would win ensuring that Jordan would put up Cassie and Shelly and they would kick out Cassie. But as someone oh so wise once said to me "Rachael hates women and is very insecure of them" so here is another Rachael sparked insecurity coming out. Well the comp went underway and oh boy cupcakes...Dominic won POV!!! Seriously? Did those two nerds really do that? I guess they did. So now they think that Jordan will put up Shelly and Cassie and they could kick out Cassie. I almost hope that Jordan puts up someone else oh like B&R!!! But chances are lovely sweet Jordan won't do something like that because she feels she needs to be loyal to the group.


Now one more spoiler but for another show..The Bachelorette

First I have to say Ashley is really a super boring chick. Plus she is not the brightest and I suspect she is a bit naive. Tonight is the hometown dates and from I hear Ames will be the one sent home but what will be more interesting to see is next week's episode which are the over night dates. Here is what I hear is going to happen. Constantine (is that even a guy's name?) well Mr. C ends up eliminating himself. Normally these are over night dates which mean that they go on a very romantic date and then at the end of the night are given the option of spending the night together a super luxury suite. It's optional to spend the night together but I cannot begin to think of one person who has yet to say no. I think one person said no once...Anyway Constantine will not just say no but eliminate himself before it gets to that. Now what is the reason you may ask? Well I am not sure rumor has it that it could be for religious reasons. I think it may be wise to watch tonights show to see how he is with his family and if any religion gets brought up here. So this means that the pickins are now down to the final two! JP and Ben are the final two. Yes I know who she picks...Not sure if I should post it...oh ok I will I hear she picks...JP and is engaged to him..


Stay Tune






1 comment:

Paul said...

Nice Update! Of course, I don't know anything about the Bachelorette. But I do know Floridita!