Friday, July 22, 2011

Big Brother OH BROTHER RACHEL AGAIN!

Rachel OFF! Yeah Jeff said it best she is like that annoying mosquito you keep hearing and you want to squash! And now we have to tolerate her as HOH for a week. We are going to have to hear "This is my house with MY MAN and I am taking it back!" Why why why Jordan did you not just get rid of her. Gosh I like Jordan I really do but I so wish she would of evicted her out. SO now we need to sit and listen to her crap. The only good thing is that by the time her term is up she will have pissed more people off and they will be super big targets, thus, giving my J&J a longer stay. I think I would of even liked to have Lawon as HOH before seeing Rachel get it again.

So quickie recap:

All votes were to get rid of Cassi. She was not surprised she knew it was coming everyone told her so she was not hit hard. I liked Cassi I think she got a bum wrap. So Cassi leaves and next is the HOH Competition and we are all sadden to see Rachel win. Enough on that. So now the question is who will Rotting Rachel nominate. I think Rotting Rachel may actually put up my Happy Couple J&J yes I do think she will do that. Unless she decides to take aim at Daniele. For now that is my guess.

Stay Tuned

1 comment:

Paul said...

Rachel cannot put up Daniele at this time. And Rachel cannot compete for HOH next week - the first week that those with the golden key should be able to compete again. The show is getting so boring with Rachel and that crowd having all of the power. I sure hope they shake it up quickly.