Monday, August 1, 2011

Big Brother Happenings including Spoilers

Ok so this is what we know so far.
Daniele won Head of Household (HOH) and is "Back in the game!" One of her first duties is to put two people up for eviction and as expected she put up Brendon and Rachel. Of course Rachel pouted boo hoo poor me bla bla bla. So the campaigning begins.

Spoilers

The POV competition was held and the winner was Brandon. Yeah seriously I cried too. Now Brandon on the show said he would take Rachel down however, recently on live feeds he has been singing a different tune. He has actually been saying that he sees that he has a better chance of going further then she does. This is actually true considering that he is a little better at the social game and he does tend to play rather well. So as of yet there is no word on what has been done if this changes I will see what I can do about posting it. Here are my personal thoughts:

Daniele - I am so loving that she is fierce! I love that she is not afraid to go after Brenchel. She does need to watch herself a little bit but never underestimate the power of a Donato.

Brenchel - I only wish there was a way to get rid of both of them this week.

Jeff and Jordan - My sweetheart couple. In a perfect world they would both go down to the end and this time Jeff would win. But Jordan this season seems to be talking a little more game then I have heard her talk in the past so I am happy for that.

Porsche - You know I liked this girl because she is from down here (South Florida - Miami Beach!) but she is aligning herself with Brenchel and that is never a good thing. I see some catty stuff coming out. The girl is walking a thin line. BUT, the girl right now is doing what many who have gone far in Survivor have done control the environment. Porsche seems to be doing a lot of cooking! One might say if you control the environment you control to an extent the game.

Kalia - She can be strong. I think she is part of that old saying "Tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are." And right now she is aligned with Daniele who is strong and fierce. Kalia seems to be a little strong and fierce too but I feel she needs to step that up a little and try better in the social game.

The others left are alright. I love Adam's Elf costume. He is funny. On the feeds he has been very positive about it and he is making the most of it. He does not seem to be on any one's radar which is actually good because in the past whoever wears the costume ends up walking out in it. Even though there has been small talk on putting him up when one of the Brenchels come down there are others on the list. There is talk about putting up Porsche who has been a tail to Brenchel and Shelly who no one really seems to know what side she is on.

Who should go up? Here is a question that was asked of me...Who is your favorite newbie (either present or evicted)?

Stay Tune

1 comment:

Paul said...

I was impressed that Kalia came in second place in the HOH competition. That was great for her. She outlasted all those others despite all the negativity. Adam is my fav newbie and Daniele is my favorite player in the house right now. I predict Shelly or Porsche will go on the block